Monday 2 April 2018

Pavlova Tea Event

On Saturday I had my event and it was a great success. I had over 30 people in the audience and they all filled out their questionnaires afterwards. I thoroughly enjoyed dancing and performing. Although I have to be honest in saying that I have had stomach flu for a week and was feeling pretty dreadful. However adrenaline as always got me through it! It did make me consider though the dangers of doing a performance of solos with no understudy. I really did not have an option other than to perform. I am in the process of analysing questionnaires at the moment and it is fascinating to receive this sort of feedback, some of it surprised me very much. I was surprised by how nervous I was presenting a solo performance! Below are some pictures from the event. I also created the Pavlova's. Timing was key for this event!!


With Michael Wall who was in charge of music and Esme Marie Sallnow who helped out with the serving of teas and Pavlovas!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great performance. It is a scary thought though, not having an understudy but I suppose that must be the case for a lot of one (wo)man shows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Izzy, Yes it is true I guess, some how one always manages to get by when there is no other option!

      Delete