Sunday 5 March 2017

A Time for Personal and Artistic development


Since just before Christmas I have been on break from working with Ballet Cymru (as it only works seasonally). In this time, which is a rare window in a dancer's career, I have in fact been incredibly busy! However, I have also had time for personal growth and development which I feel has been beneficial for me. I have been involved in some fascinating projects which have helped me in the formulation of some of my questions for the planning of my professional inquiry. Some of these events were with The Ballet Pod. An organisation here in Chirk which I have been involved in for 10 years. Within this project I work alongside my brother and sister who are also in the performance field. I have been reflecting on each of my experiences and am going to post up these reflections on my blog. I have left out certain names for ethical purposes but all those which I have left in I have asked for permission to include.


No comments:

Post a Comment