Saturday 29 October 2016

Improving and developing my C.V

Over the past week whilst working on the next tasks, I have been looking into ways of improving my c.v to make it more attractive and easy to read. I did some research and found this very useful article from Dance Spirit entitled How to Put Together a Winning Resume.It has a lot of helpful hints on the information which is relevant and encouraged me to really analyse what I still need to include and what I have outgrown. It also has a very handy list of do's and don'ts for c.vs. After reading this article I decided to omit some of the early performance experience and include my more recent work with a bit more detail. I have also used more bold and italics to break up the text and make it easier to read. Although in this C.V I have all my academic qualifications as well, it would very much depend on the job I was applying for as to whether of not I would include these. You can find the updated version of my C.V to the Right of this page. I have included the details for the article below.

Feller, A (30 August 2007) How to put together a winning resume, Dance Spirit Magazine, Available from:
http://www.dancespirit.com/whos-hot/get-a-job/how_to_put_together_a_winning_resume/
(accessed 29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment